Friday, November 19, 2010

Hay girls talk about your arms and moles, freckles on your arms what they look like. how many u have and were?

do u like them if do y? if not y? and what do u do about them if u like or not like me G/F wood like to no this so she no what 2 do with her arms plz help my G/F outHay girls talk about your arms and moles, freckles on your arms what they look like. how many u have and were?
I have a giant freckle on my wrist. Everyone thinks it's a mole but it's not. I swear!!!!!!!!Hay girls talk about your arms and moles, freckles on your arms what they look like. how many u have and were?
wow i can hardly understand what you麓re writing. i have pretty skinny arms, i have let mecount ..about 10 very small moles on my right arm, lower arm. i have about 8 lil moles on my lower left arm. my upper arm i have 4 moles, 3 tiny ones and one bigger one. left upper arm i have about 6 lil moles.

how is that gonna help your girlfriend?
I think they are beautiful and make a person unique...I dont know really what your asking but dont cover them up!!!
Skin spots are no big deal. I've got freckles on my arms. I've got a pattern on my forearm that looks like the little dipper. It's cute. My husband doesn't care.
I have a dime sized mole on my hip that I was born with. I keep an eye on it so that it doesn't change (because of skin cancer), but if I don't have to get rid of it I won't. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment