Sunday, November 21, 2010

C&a: does it annoy you if girls talk like they're a child?

Ha, sorry. Wrong category, but I like talking to you all so much more %26gt;.%26lt; 'Nyways, I have this problem of when I enunciate things, stress syllables, etc. when I talk. It's sort of like talking to a six year old I guess, but with a wider range of vocabulary. I really want to change how I talk because almost no one thinks of me seriously and whenever I'm trying to have an important conversation they're all ';...awww o.o you're like a baby!'; and I'm like ';....%26gt;.%26gt; piss off.'; So, my final question is, is it annoying? If so, any opinions on how I can change?





p.s. I've always talked like that...%26gt;.%26gt;....C%26amp;a: does it annoy you if girls talk like they're a child?
No it doesnt annoy me at all! Infact I sometimes talk like that and people never take me seriously! They are just like:HAHA YEAH WHAT YOU SAID! THAT WAS ADORABLE! And Im like NO! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT HERE! then people will start laughing! Not only that but Im 18 and only 4'11 feet tall, so that may have something to do with it as well....


But there isnt anything wrong with talking like that, as long as your not like ';teehee that shirt is super kawai!'; Then its alright. I think its cute when people talk like that, you shouldnt change just because some people tell you to. Your voice is basically unique, you dont have to change it just to impress other people. Plus I think its cool when people are great at enunciating words and stuff and it may actually help later in life, you never know.





:-PC%26amp;a: does it annoy you if girls talk like they're a child?
um...well theres a guy in my class that talks like hes like 5 and he fools around and thinks he's funny but if your just talking like a child and not doing like silly stuff no its not annoying
Nope it's not annoying when people talk like that. My cousin talks like that. It doesn't matter how someone talks I'll listen to the words and not how someone says it and take them seriously. :)





You shouldn't have to change how you talk just for some people. That's just my opinion on it.
if you naturally talk like that then i dont find anything wrong with it.


its actually really cute%26gt;w%26lt;!!


ehehehe srry i guess im like those ';awwww'; ppl XD!





dont try to change ur voice be yourself,


and if you want ppl to take you more serious,


then talk with a serious/[angry?] look,


although that might make them want to squeeze you with hugs XD!


%26gt;.%26lt;





^^
Pssssshhh.......NOOoooOOOOO....








XDD








In fact....i talk like this...online~! =_____='''...It has became an addiction....see my writin' project? MOST of my mistakes are 'cause of my typin' habits~! =.=''''











Teacher:: Maya? What ish this? Youh said ';It ish'; instead of ';It is';...?





Meh:: O////////////O'''....Of crap~! %26gt;_%26lt;''''''''''











So....don' worry about it....i have the same problem...just in a different way~! :]











Imbrace your ';accents';~! XD

















-have a nice day~! =D
truthfully does it really matter if you talked like that or want to change then just change and it your friends piss you off then just tell them to shut the **** up because thats how you talk. so i really don't know if this will help but well i answered anyways.
No, you don't need to change who you are, you just need to train in the deadly art of **** kicking and show em whose boss! A lot of people probably think the way you talk is cute... plus, like I said, it's just who you are. I wouldn't find it annoying, personally. But, if you really feel like it's affecting how people take you, then I'm sure it would be easy to change with some kind of speech therapy, online or otherwise. I needed that for my tongue thrust, which caused a lisp which I've had forever. *3*
I actually find it kind of cute. Sure they may be a line where they cross over it just a little bit. But I can handle most enunciations as long as they aren't always monolect...mono-- well, I can't spell the word, but I truely don't mind at all.





If they sound that way, then they sound that way, nothing one can do to change it.
Not at all, but I might mistakenly think that you're talking in a little kids way on purpose that's what I honestly think I don't just wanna be nice and say what everyone else is saying you know, and a lot of people have related problems like me, I have a very deep voice and a lot of people mention it but I'm cool with it.
Haha


Bring on the thumbs downs.





Yes, it seriously does.


I don't even have a reason. It just annoys the living crap out of me.


Some people get annoyed by scratching styrofoam, I get annoyed by people's ';cute'; quirks.
You're like my sister, but she changed as soon as she met older people at my college and her first loving boyfriend. Anyhow, she doesn't like to be around with others that annoy her. So, she's matured to what she is now.





Well for the most part, just reading it and imagining how you would speak like that does annoy me. I don't really like cute things.





Well, if you listen to a lot of negative thoughts, you're bound to get influenced to change. You'll change if you want, but it comes slow. If you don't, you're just going to be the same by talking how you usually talk.
Nope, doesn't annoy me at all, in fact it's really cute =D





But I understand what you mean. I personally don't talk like that, but my voice is naturally high. -.-' I'm always suprized at HOW high it is when I'm being recorded or something and I hear it played back. I guess if you're like me AND you talk really cute, people don't really take you seriously. Which is really frustrating and annoying.





It's not annoying to me and probably your other friends, but yeah it'll eventually become annoying to you how other people treat you. You don't have to change though, unless you want to.





And if you do, I guess try to be really serious? Like w/ correct grammar and no slang. It'll make you concentrate on what you're saying and at the same time you can't try to stop talking cute =P
Heya~.





No, it doesn't annoy me, unless they are purposely trying to sound like a baby saying the word ';kawaii'; or ';ne'; in every friggin' sentence. Not that I've met someone who actually does that. But if it's not, no; on the contrary, I find it rather cute. But I know how it makes people feel a little embarrassed, especially boys, so I tend to not say what I think about their voice. Some people get annoyed because they think that the person is forcing it, but hey, what can you do, you know? It's not like you wanted your voice to be that way.





But, anyway, I understand how you feel in some way. I have really small hands, I'm always the shortest in my group of friends, although the oldest, and people say I look like a 11/12-year-old, when I'm actually a 15-year-old - not to mention going 16 soon %26amp; I tend to act older then my age. I can't tell you how annoying it is when they go all ';aww'; on me or when they say I look like a 11-year-old, especially.. !!!





But I've realized that only time will change that so now I can't be bothered to care about what they say. Okay, maybe just a little. :P Anyway, the result of trying to force yourself to not have that ';six-year-old voice'; is ultimately futile. So just be yourself and when people go ';aww'; on you, just ignore it; you'll live. Just remember: your voice will change as you grow.





Ganbatte kudasai, 'ℓaℓaℓaa'-san!
it bugs me alto because it's like oh you think your a wee bady hun? butt then you have like a millon boys fowlling you like min dogs i can not stand those girls they need to get a freaking life!
lol dont worry xD sometimes im like that, my tone of voice can be really serious most of the time but when I feel like playing I sound like a baby xP dnt worry, i like the way you talk its silly and cute xD





xD dnt worry about it you dont need to change, I mean there are more serious cases





like freakish, yah look at her typn e.e xD but smtyms I talk like the way I type which is pretty messy and like mah stalker sis =.= I also say ';ish'; alot XD

No comments:

Post a Comment