Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to talk to girls?

I'm a sophomore in high school. How can I get over my shyness with girls? Everytime I get in a situation to talk to a girl that I like, my mind goes blank and I don't know what to say, and I feel stupid. Any suggestions for overcoming shyness/nervousness?? ThanksHow to talk to girls?
This answer is not for getting over shyness but its for getting over your mind going blank.When you start talking start out by saying hey whats up or whats going on and like what are doing over the weekend.Also if your in school you can say do you have homework or whats your next class or what class did you just come from.You know something like that.After you have been talking for a few minutes just keep going and dont babble but talk enough.Just dont let there be silence just keep it going.Then it should just keep going until one of you have to go.Just dont be nervous if you are dont let them know it just start a conversation.Just keep it flowing.How to talk to girls?
well just talk
get some friends that are girls...so that you get comfortable being around them...once you are comfortable then you can talk to the girls you like
You have to make them feel comfortable. Don't stalk them or anything. Let them know who you are and what kind of person they are. They like to laugh a lot to, so make sure you keep them laughing.
You gotta be ';happening'; to get her attention, have something to say. Say ';man I have alot of homework';. Maybe she'll say ';me too';. Then ask if she wants to get together to do homework. Find a common ground then discuss anything from your life to a commercial on T.V you may have seen.
well you should first find a girl interested in your interests and then you should find a conversation to start with like (say she is interested in baseball like you) then say ';the ball you hit yesterday was a good hit'; then maybe she would say something back and a conversation could start
Yes, just take a deep breath and let it out normally!! You are getting all tensed up over nothing. Let them do the talking when you get like that. Say.......when your mind goes blank, ';Well, tell me what's going on at home with the folks, the brother, ......';-----

Remember, conversation is a two way street, you don't have to carry the load..................Have a different ';blank'; question to ask everyday to be prepared. LIke today when I go blank I will say..........Tell me about music you really like, or tell me about some movies you've seen that you really like.......... Stuff like that.............Soon it will be like second nature to you............

Just be yourself and don't worry about trying to impress them with conversation, let them impress YOU..........
to overcome this be yous slef.just say hi my name is.
Start reading the dozens of other questions - just like yours, every day out here and you won't need to ask.
hi im a girl and if u were to aproach me calm and easy going and chilled out that would be nice none of the chat up lines coz most girls find it rudde and it seems u say the same to different girls so its better u stay natural and sweet and sensitive hope that helped u can talk to me anytime:pinkfeverpink@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment