Sunday, November 21, 2010

Getting Acknowledge - Girls Talk ?

Should I hang in there and wait for a commitment, or think about getting out? I've been with my bf for a year and 1 month now and he's parents are overseas and they dont know about me, I'm not rushing anything, i feel sad and thinking wat to do? Can I ask how long do you think it takes to acknowledge your bf to your parents? (days, weeks, months or years) whats your opinionGetting Acknowledge - Girls Talk ?
It mostly depends on the guy. But don't worry if he hasn't asked you to meet his parents, he might be in some way embarrassed of them. Bf often worry a lot for little things because they dont want to lose their gf, and he's probably worrying that you wont like his parents. So what i think, is that you should insist on meeting his parents and tell him that no matter what, everything will be okay.

hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment