Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to talk to girls? read description?

Now, don't just go ahead and say that I should be myself because, honestly? If I do that I have no idea what to talk about then. So here's the point. Give me some advice and not the obvious stuff. About as far a conversation I can get with a girl is ';hi'; ';hi'; ';i've never seen you before? have i?'; ';no, you havent, I'm john by the way'; ';cool, cool, im (name)'; an then the conversation dies out. heeellllelelllp meHow to talk to girls? read description?
hey i think i know you, like honesly. but anyways here is the advise:

ok, maybe this is corny but just copy what otheer dudes do, and make it better or diff. that way ur not dull. and some ppl have to work at it, and some ppl its soo easy so just do that for now, and ideas will form later, and write them down lol!How to talk to girls? read description?
Talk to them by doing some sports or stuffs with them like in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment