Friday, November 19, 2010

How to talk to Girls

I would ask my older brother but im WAAY to embarrased to talk to him about this. So I would really appreciate it if some of you would give me advice. Before you tell me anything i just want to say i have already been told to be confident and be myself ( Which i do ) , around girls. So what exactly , WITHOUT ANY PICK UP LINES, could i talk to a female about ,and say to her, at my school that im interested in ? A few girls have told me that there interested in me , but im such a nervous guy that i dont no what to say to keep them interested in me. This is my freshman year in highschool and i havent had a GF yet. So it wouldnt hurt me to at least KNOW what to say when i freeze up. And yeah i know im young and will have alot of time but i have to start somewhere right ? I know later in life that i dont want to be like this around women when im an adult ; the 30 year old guy that doesnt no how to carry a convo with women. I DONT WANT TO BECOME THAT GUY.How to talk to Girls
If you know a girl is interested in you, then just talk to her. Say hello and ask her how things are going. Then ask her what she's doing on the weekend and if she'd like to do something with you. Ask her what she likes to do. A movie and dinner are always good. If you are very nervous, you can always talk about the movie over dinner. Make sure you look neat and clean and your breath is nice! When ordering food, find out what she is having and then YOU order for the both of you when the waitress comes over. FOR EXAMPLE: Just say, ';She will have the chicken sandwich and a sprite, and I'll have the cheeseburger deluxe and a coke.'; Going to a bookstore with a lounge area is good, too. Don't go to populated places like malls and roller rinks where it's loud. Too many people ruin it. Go to the park...Anywhere you both can just talk and be yourselves. When you talk on a date, don't be disgusting and talk about sex. Don't use bad language a lot. Make eye contact when she talks to you. Ask her what her family is like and what classes she likes at school. Ask her what her most embarrassing moment is or what her middle name is. Make sure YOU answer whatever questions she asks you, too. Don't be afraid to admit that you are a little nervous. females LOVE honesty when you show your real feelings. Smart girls don't want to hear any macho crap and they know a line when they hear it! Tell her she looks really nice and she has pretty eyes. Find out what her plans are after graduating high school. College? Job? Make sure you are polite to her and funny. Be cute and romantic - not too silly like a class clown. Tell her what you look for in a female and ask her what kind of guy she likes...If it all goes well, ask her if she might like to go out again. If she looks attracted to you (eye contact and smiling nervously) , give her a small kiss goodbye on the lips when the date is over. Exchange numbers.How to talk to Girls
Good luck to you. I am a lesbian so I REALLY know what I'm talking about! I've been on dates with females many times and I think I know how to talk to women. I am one and that also helps a lot.

Report Abuse


do what ever comes to your mind, Dont worry, just be your self you dont need any speical lines.
Find a way to strike up conversation by finding some common ground between the two of you. Ask her how the big math test went for her, or if she went to the homecoming football game. Then ask her about herself: everyone loves to talk about themself. Show her that you are interested in what she has to say (even if it means you have to pretend sometimes).
um well be polite don't go teasing them cruely lol a bit of joking around teasing is ok if you know the chik a bit umm and show that your keen but don't look desparate eg. sending 100 texts a day lol oh and talk about them chiks love talking about themselves lol well not all but most and smile lol if you can't start the convo if you smile they might come talk to you =) and if you do get a gf a word of advice, don't forget anneversarys or birthdays lol i know it sounds stupid but most chicks will go aggro if you do lol

No comments:

Post a Comment