Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i talk to girls my age with confidence and how can i stop being so shy around them?

I'm 16 and going to be a junior in high and i have trouble talking with girls. I'm popular with all of the guys and everyone in my grade knows me but i don't really have any friends that are girls. whenever a girl comes by i usually leave. and i also want to know how to approach a girl out in public. if u could help that would be really great and if u emailed me so i could respond with any questions would really help. thanksHow can i talk to girls my age with confidence and how can i stop being so shy around them?
Relax breath in and out then go up to them.If your good looking then yo got nothing to worry abt

Talk about Sports ,the weather and how great of a person you are it makes them more interested in you

No comments:

Post a Comment