Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I hook up with girls in high school?

Okay, I have plenty of friends that can be my wingman. What we want to do, is walk up to some girls talking to each other during lunch or break, and become friends and possibly get them as a girlfriend. Our appearence isn't ';WOW'; but we're not bad looking, we're average joes. Anyway, what do we say? Like, we walk up to them, I want to say something, make them laugh, and some how start talking and get their digits. Catch my drift? So, any ideas?How do I hook up with girls in high school?
say something funny (but not mean-hearted) about a well known teacher at your school, or something about the school you know they would get. maybe ask them if they know about the secrets of your school and offer to show them or something. have a sense of humor about it, and smile! =DHow do I hook up with girls in high school?
sit next to them, but don't have a conversation. Get them interested in what you are doing. There is this hilarious website called www.fmylife.com or www.mylifeisaverage.com, they are quite funny, and if you go on it and laugh they might become interested.



INTERNET RULES!
Tell them, ';Hey! Are you interested in guys who ask for tips about getting girls on Yahoo! Answers?';

No comments:

Post a Comment