Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guys... do you talk about girls you like with your mates?

Im just wondering do you talk to your mates about the people you like, and do also if you sleep with someone do you tell your mates?

Ok well im 15 and this guy that im seeing is 19, ive never met his friends but I was just wondering if he ever talks about me to them. He was also my first and I really like him, so how can you tell if he told his mates about me or not? And if you were in his position would you tell your mates or not? Im a good looking chick, 5'4, slim, bluish/greenish eyes and tanned. So do guys talk about girls just like girls talk about guys?Guys... do you talk about girls you like with your mates?
Usually yes. You talk about who you've slept with.



If it has the danger of upsetting a lot of people if it came out, maybe not. But usually, yes.



If it was just a one-night stand for the guy, he'd brag about it. If it was a serious thing, he'd say about how mental he is for this girl.



Either way, you're likely to mention it at one time or another.



Also, let me tell you something as a 21 year old guy. 19 is too old for a 15 year old. I look back at myself when I was 19 and when I was 15.



There is a total difference in what you're after from sex.



As much as I felt like I understood myself at 15, at 19 you realise that you have a great opportunity to sleep with younger girls. They love the older guys.



I never went as low as 15, but I'm sure I could have if I wanted. I normally wouldn't go for younger than two years my age.



Once you get older, you stop pulling all the usual tricks and chat-up lines and realise that just have to make them feel like you really care for them - something they don't get from older guys.



It's much easier to do once you're a bit older than them. It may sound insulting to your intelligence, but think about it, how much do you think you could manipulate an 11 year old?



How much smarter and cleverer do you think you are, when compared to an 11 year old?



It sounds terrible, I'm sure you think that he would never do that, but trust me. I'm the older guy and you're not. We do do that.



Just be careful.Guys... do you talk about girls you like with your mates?
i'm calling the cops on him
yeah they've most likely talked about you.

not sure about what but guys tend to talk about girls a lot if they're not being manly.

No comments:

Post a Comment