Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHy won't normal girls talk to me?

I don't get it only the outgoing girls/hott girls talk to me, but the normal girls won't =( i want to make friends with more girls, but I only have a few cause the normal ones don't talk to me...



Sorry If i sound concieted, but it's the truth =/.



Why don't the normal ones talk to me or make friends with me, but the hott ones or outgoing ones do =(?



I am not trying to sound concieted, but I can't put it any other way..



How to make friends with theM?WHy won't normal girls talk to me?
Cuz they're shy! Be really sweet and approachable, and strike up a convo! Chances are, they're probly more outgoing once you start talking to them. Good luck w/ the not-so-hot shy girls! hahahaWHy won't normal girls talk to me?
Uhhhhhhh, go up to them and talk to them.

Don't expect them to come and talk to you.
you probably intimidate them. they probably think you only like the hot outgoing girls. you're going to have to talk to them first.
well, ya got to be a gentlemen. maybe they think u would turn them away, cuz they see what types of girlz you hang out with. It also helps if you talk to them. they ain't gonna bite you, well sum might. but most won't. :) lol
well maybe because they are too nervous to talk to you :)

they probably think your a major babe and that you will make fun of them if they said something stupid

haha idk :)
Because they see you with the hot girls and think that they're ';not good enough.'; You need to talk to them.
........................................鈥?too scared to talk to girls that are less intimidating than the ones you normally talk to...?
the outgoing/hot girls talk to you because they're confident. im gonna assume ur hot :P and that's probably why the ';normal girls'; wont talk to you.. because they arent as confident as the outgoing/hot girls and are scared or intimidated. i used to be like that.. i see a hot guy and i immediately assume that i have no chance with him or that he wont want to be my friend because i'm not as pretty as some of the other girls. if you want to be friends with a normal girl, you have to talk to THEM instead of waiting for them to come to you. if you're shy just remember that they're just people.. what's the worst that could happen? they could say ';go away';.. but if you really think about it, it's not that bad and that's probably not gonna even happen anyways. remember to smile a lot when ur talking to them (i'm shy too, but that's how my boyfriend made me feel more comfortable around him when we first me) and also just joke around about stuff. Good luck!! =]



oh and be nice!
fag

No comments:

Post a Comment