Friday, November 19, 2010

How do girls talk to guys they like?? 10 pts!!!!?

Okay so I like this guy who's in one of my classes, and he's a freshman and im a sophomore.

i've talked to him before (i.e. asking him to turn my paper in and what the homework is, etc.), and that kind of stuff and i angle my chair perfectly so i can stare at him every class, hahaah hes so gorgeous, and whenever he looks at me i look away or grin or something but he hasn't caught on.

I want to talk to him just to say hi or something or other to maybe let him get the idea that i like him, but i feel like since im older i have to be more superior and more mature and making the first move would be weird. He's popular with diff. people from every grade so if i was to make a move somehow and he didnt like me back or thought i was weird for doing that, he would tell all his friends and i would be absoluely mortified. (and dont tell me he wouldnt be that rude, my school is extremely mean, rich, and snotty, guys included)

how can i talk to him without others teasing or seeing or something!!

(and im shy btw and barely know him)How do girls talk to guys they like?? 10 pts!!!!?
Try engaging in a conversation with him. I had a crush in English class during my high school days and it turned out that the guy in question liked me back. A lot. I had no idea until we started talking. Now we're married :) And havin' a little one soon. We've both never been happier.



All that I can say is, don't be too shy and know when you're being too forward. Ask him what kinds of movies he likes and then do some research on the current listings then ask him the next day if he's available for the weekend so you can go see a movie. It might be easier to talk to him when you aren't surrounded by a bunch of your classmates.How do girls talk to guys they like?? 10 pts!!!!?
Ooh...WOW ...Girl your sprung on a freshy ..lol That's Cute doe...!!



Ok..so listen he is a freshmen so any attention he get from a upper classmates he'll be happy 2 receive.



So just walk up to him and talk a little about homework and stuff when your in class.



Then if you guys have lunch together sit by him or tell him in class to sit by you at lunch.



If he got a cellphone put your number in their and then call your phone off of his so you can get his number and then text him later on in the week or day whatever you feel fine doing..



Then as you guys get close you can tell him your a cute little freashmen you can be my little boyfriend.



.In class and stuff just playin around then annocue to the class that he your boyfriend and as you guys leave class you can hold hands and playful things like that.



Hope this helps...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment