Friday, November 19, 2010

What should girls talk about with guy friends?

there's this guy i like and we're friends he always messages me first on face-book and has been since me and my past bf broke up (coincidence?)

anyway I've liked him for about two years and it's just been up and down, so I know him but we haven't really talked for a while until this summer. so we have very similar music taste so he will say a lyric then i will say the next part ha ha or I will start and then we'll do part of the song. problem know is that's all we seem to talk about, I mean we have a little small talk here and there but ya know.



I just need to know other stuff to talk about, or something to say that would start a good conversation.





I really like this guy, and he's really sweet and everything.





Also, how could i get closer to him?



thanks everyone and just tell me anything you can!What should girls talk about with guy friends?
hey yea i have the same problem but in my opinion just ask him questions and then take that and go with it. Sry if im not that much help.What should girls talk about with guy friends?
flirt with him.. try to meet with him in person and flirt... then u will see... say that u r proud of what he has done... they love it... and hopefully he will like u back...
Well, if you're talking about instant messaging or e-mail, you can always start with ';What's up?'; and see where that takes you. You can also talk about things you both have in common so you can both relate to it.

This is what I do.



Just by talking to him more you probably will get a little closer.



Good Luck. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment