Friday, November 19, 2010

What do girls talk about?

how detailed do highschool girls get about their boyfriends and conversations and all that with their friends. Give me some examples to get the ten pointsWhat do girls talk about?
We tell our friends everything and then compare our boyfriends and their sexual habits.What do girls talk about?
most of the time we don't talk about our boyfriends we talk about other guys.
well girls usually just gossip haha. about anything and everything:) i know me and my best friend who is also a girl talk about guys alot, like what we think of their personality and how they dress, and all that jazz. Girls just like to talk,basically:) haha



hope that helped! =)
girls just gossip about everything but for me i tell my bff everything about me and my boyfriends what we talk about what we do u no sexual stuff but pretty much everything
Girls tell each other everything significant that happens, or everything that they feel is significant.
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment