Friday, November 19, 2010

How talk to girls(in the 8th grade)

I've just started 8th grade and I am almost positive this one girl likes me and I need help on how to flirt/talk/ask her out



here are a few things about her



*she is really shy



*she is really nice



*she makes pretty good grades



*I just found out she is a cheer leader



*at lunch she asked me a weird question- ';why are you so hot?'; But I don't know if she was serous



*she isn't popular but some of her friends are



*I have every class with her



*I sit beside her in scienceHow talk to girls(in the 8th grade)
i just finished middle school and i am a girl. the best way to get to know her better is to just talk. start up a simple conversation while waiting for one of your classes to start. talk about something like your teachers, homework, or anything you know you guys have in common. then, if she still seems interested, ask her to go to the movies, or to do something with friends so you don't have to worry about awkward silence.



hope this helps!How talk to girls(in the 8th grade)
yeah shes interested. dont just ask her out. talk to her and smile and make her laugh. then just idk kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment