Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why don't girls talk to me at all?

I am 15 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, been kissed or anything like that. I am really shy around people(mostly girls). Whenever I am in school, girls never talk to me and or pretend I am invisible. The only girls that have approached me were ugly, with really strange personalities(I know that was kind of jerky to say, but I'm just not interested in them!).

I am smart(I get A's and B's in all of my classes), and about 5`9 tall. But it seems like girls find intellect a turn off nowadays?



Is it because of my looks? Am I really so ugly that I am going to have to marry a fat girl growing facial hair with a huge mole on her lip?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>



I'm not mean or jerky in any way(unless someone insults me). I don't even know how to flirt with a girl, and I'm not like all confident either...Why don't girls talk to me at all?
I am the same way dude. Exact same. I am shy around girls I can't talk to any. But they seem to love the guys who show off and are annoying as ****. Know what makes me feel better. THinking that maybe one of those girls secretly have a crush on you. I am not gay or anything. But you are not ugly man.Why don't girls talk to me at all?
i don't know why. in the picture, you looked upset. but otherwise, you sound like an ideal guy. you just have to put yourself out there more. just start by asking your friends for their opinions of you!
Dont put yourself down!

You're not approachable to girls if you look upset or down all the time. Smile ALOT while youre talking to people and girls will see think you're friendly and easy to talk to.

Youre not ugly. You'll only be that way if you really believe that and keep calling youself ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment