Friday, November 19, 2010

Why cant I talk to attractive girls? ?

I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in Jr. High. I can't talk with girls i find attractive without being nervous and showing how vulnerable and desperate i am which i understand girls hate. What can I do?Why cant I talk to attractive girls? ?
Just be a friend and talk to them. Show confidence even if you don't feel it.Why cant I talk to attractive girls? ?
ummm.... suck it up.
go find an ugly girl
Watch the Pickup Artist.
Aww, don't worry! So what you're in Junior High and have never had a girlfriend? Believe it or not that is NOT a big deal! Just try to relax and make friends with more girls. That will be a good first step to talking to them when you have a crush on them. Keep in mind that they're probably nervous too, and take it from me... even the most gorgeous looking girls are usually insecure about something. So they might be nervous too!
just treat them like a normal person...trust me pretty girls are the same as normal girls inside, and they hate being treated differently. They won't think they are above you or anything...just act normal! Hope this helped!
Try to take deep breaths, move on from less attractive to higher, talk to them, say hi or tell them they're hot. Plain and simple.
Hey, I didn't have anyone until I was in 11th grade. You just have to be patient. Eventually, you will find a girl who likes you.
Hey, some of us can't talk to attractive girls at all.

I would suggest going somewhere where you don't belong, and hit on attractive girls there, because you don't really care, since you're not from there. Then see what happens and apply the way you did it onto your own school.
well that depends are you cute. check out my questions.
Hey man just relax. Just talk and be yourself. Don't think about how they look (I know thats hard) and just talk to them. Dont be scared
Don't try to talk to them. Walk around with your head up like you own it and they'll come to you. Good Luck!
u like them but ur nervous?

talk w/ girls who are pretty but not hot, and stuff, and when they talk to u keep the conversation going!
Gorgeous or ugly we are all the same, you just need to realise that appearence is not everything. I am not saying that you need to stop appreciating beauty but you need to be able to look past it and be confident talking to any girl and that comes with age. Xx
Well u should approach them as long as you dont come on to strong and doont just blurt out that u like them or any of that its kind of wierd.

And remmeber alot of girls are nice so udont have be nervous
Aw, first of all don't worry. A lot of guys feel intimidated around girls they feel attracted to. Maybe you should try hanging out with a group of guys and girls outside of school to make it a little more comfortable. Then just work your way up!
talk to them around your boys that way it wont be so awkward and when u think your comfortable talk to them alone
it is maybe becuz u have not talked to them act like they were a boy

it is okay to feel

butterflys in

your stomach
No confidence.

Gain confidence
just talk to a few as a friends and see where all that goes.
Trust me, I had the same problem in Jr. High, High school is so much easier. I'm in college now, and all I do is talk to chicks, In time, I'm sure you will too. Just pick a bunch of friends, all get into a hobby of some sort. I got into car racing with my friends. then computers. so, have fun.
welcome to the world of guys. 4 some reason we all (at 1st) find it very hard to talk to girls. i didnt have my 1st girlfriend until my freshman year of high school...so dont worry and think youre a loser or anything because you havent yet. with that said all you can do is try. the more you put yourself out there the more youll realize that you have nothing to be afraid of. so you approach a girl and try to talk her and you make a fool of yourself...big deal. the world isnt going to end and thats not a big enough event for it to be spread around the whole school...so you just move on to the next one and hope for success. one problem most men (including myself) have or have had in the past is that our fear of rejection is like a million times worse than actually being rejected. ive been rejected before...i was nervous before hand and when the girl walked away from me i just turned to my friends and laughed. just dont worry to much about it and go for it
Just go up to them and say Do you want to go out with me and wait for a reply.
not all girls hate it

acually i personaly cant stand arogant guys who think they can have what ever they want

and all you have to do is relax just be urself and if the 'hot' girl doesnt give u the time of day then dont bother cause shes probably too stuck up for such a sweet guy as urself

ok if that didnt help then practice makes perfect....just im me and u can practice talking to girls w/o the fear of having ur buds laughing at ur attempts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment