Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I stop getting nervous when I talk to girls with my friends present? ?

I am an 18 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend before and has very few friends who are girls. I have no close friends who are girls. This has generally been due to me being a shy person.



However, since I've started university I have made an effort to meet some girls in my lectures. I have talked to a ton of girls recently and had some really good conversations which I'm really happy about. I have even made a few them laugh a lot which felt really good.



Even though I am shy, when its only me and a girl talking I seem to be fine talking to them. I can sound interesting, make them laugh and be slightly flirty/cheeky. However, the problem is, when my friends are around and involved in a conversation with these girls I completely dry up and cannot think of a thing to say to her.



So does anyone know why I may dry up like this or does anyone else have the same thing happen to them?



Does anyone have any tips for me as well please?



Thank youHow can I stop getting nervous when I talk to girls with my friends present? ?
I have the same problem. I'm great with girls on a one to one basis for the most part, but when my friends are around I get shy. It's partly due to the fact that my friends talk a lot.

I guess there's a slight fear that one of them will think you are being different, since you most likely act different around both. And it's like you don't want to look fake, because you are a genuine person. I don't know...

But what I do know, is that it's best just to talk anyway. If your friends are real friends they won't judge you, especially if they think you like the girl. Just remember that good friends won't judge and the girl, if she's worth it, won't either. So just relax and talk. Don't over think and over analyze the words you say.

Oh...and alcohol helps.How can I stop getting nervous when I talk to girls with my friends present? ?
your getting nervous that the guyz will stand out more and so u stand back a bit. ur afraid that u might say something stupid and then they will make fun of you. try to go with the flow, i know it may seem awkward at first, but make a move. start a conversation that all of you can talk about. something about school or work. family. u know the good stuff. Movies for example.
well first make her your friend then take it slow and ask her out youll stop getting nevvios eventually
I have the smame problem. But I just don't know what to talkto girls about.

No comments:

Post a Comment