Friday, November 19, 2010

How do girls TALK so much?!?!?

Two guys deciding on something to do:



-';Game?';



-';Yeah, pass the beer.';



Two girls deciding what to do:



-';Hey girlfriend! Look, I don't know what wonderful activities you have planned with your boyfriend today, but I was thinkin' maybe we can go out and do lunch?';



-';Lunch? That sounds good to me. I have my manicure at 1: 00 though. What time would work for you?';



-';12:00? Oh silly me! That's isn't even close to enough time!';



-';Seriously, girl. Good one.';



-';I know right? I was talking with Cindy the other day and....*blah blah blah blah blah!*';How do girls TALK so much?!?!?
all the psycho-babel that females put out is just for attention , on the AVERAGE women speak 6000 words a day , men about 2000 if we're in a good mood . Men say what they mean and mean what they say . It doesn't take near as much conversation to get a point across if you're male.How do girls TALK so much?!?!?
Well, I guess it just comes with the territory. I don't understand how guys can get all the details in in one word, so I guess we're even...
Girls like the express there feelings in words. When we talk to each other its just because we are girls and like to talk about what ever is going on in our minds but when we talk to guys a lot its because we are hoping that they will listen and remember simple things we say such as what we are doing or what we like to do. We just always have a lot to say and always put thought into our conversations with people.
It's our nature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment