Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i get girls to be more social with me. ?

like I have buddies that have tons of girls talk to him and stuff. Any way I don't have a lot of girls talk to me. I mean I work out evey day and im smart and Ive had random people tell me something like how i have pretty eyes or something like that. But I feel ugly cause I don't get as much attention as he does and im a very social person. What would you say the problem is?How do i get girls to be more social with me. ?
I think the problem is you don't know how to properly flirt with girls. Here's a link that will help.

http://www.fastseduction.com/



You didn't give too much insight into this so if I didn't hit the nail on the head, let me knowHow do i get girls to be more social with me. ?
u gta be like ';yo n i g g a talk to me man cuz like om the down low yo u kno what ahhm sayin? be like yo 2pac lives mayne! yo man if your goin for the black ones be like yo mayne yo wanna grab sum harold chicken yo fool ? dont trip man yo lets see notorious mayne yo!';
Oh honey,

you don't have a problem. Just try to be the one who start a conversation with a girl, not the other way around. I know it can be hard at times to be outgoing though.
Just socialize dude. You'll get there. If some girls think you're weird then hey they are not worth talking to. Most of the time girls are going to be easy to talk to.
You have to take initiative, unfortunately. See girls are afraid to confront guys, like asking them to hang out, or to go out (dating), because they are afraid of being rejected. Little do they know that men have the same fear. So take initiative and go and find someone you think would be cool to hang out and ask her out. Girls like guys with confidence.
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment