Friday, November 19, 2010

How come my girl friend (not relationship-wise, friend-wise), keeps interrupting me when I talk to other girls?

When I talk to other girls from school, she always finds away to interrupt the conversation or ';butts'; in. She doesn't have a lot of friends and she's not popular by any standards, and she keeps interrupting conversations with the girls I talk to. Yet when it comes to guys, (I'm a guy), she doesn't interrupt. And also when I talked to this girl I love in Social Studies, to distract me, she kept drawing pictures in my notebook. Why does she do this?How come my girl friend (not relationship-wise, friend-wise), keeps interrupting me when I talk to other girls?
she likes you and can't stand it when you give attention to other girlsHow come my girl friend (not relationship-wise, friend-wise), keeps interrupting me when I talk to other girls?
dude are you blind?!?!?! she is head over heels in love with you!!!
i don;t really know her exact reasons but i think this girl likes you a lot but she doesn't want to say it. and she keeps on distracting you whenever you talk to girls is because she is jealous and wants ur attention to be focused on her. that's also why i think that she doesn't act the same way, or doesn't distract you when you talk to guys.



hopefully this helps in some way
because she wants you! she obviously has a huge crush on you and is jealous when u talk to other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment