Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to talk to girls?

Yeah, I know this is probably one of those questions that gets asked every five minutes. Hopefully you can spare me an answer or two.



Pretty much, my life has been one great, big romantic failure after another. I'll find a girl I'm really attracted to, both physically and intellectually, I'll make friends with her, and then ruin everything. I'll be able to hold conversations wonderfully for a week or two, and then... Bang. Something happens, something snaps, and I my mind isn't doing anything besides firing blanks. No thoughts are popping into my mind, except thoughts wondering where all the other thoughts are.



Then I end up saying stupid and/or weird things to fill the silence, and then the girl seems to lose any interest she may have previously had. This happens all the time, and I've got no idea what to do about it. I'm a lot better looking than I used to be (albeit in kind of a goofy way), and a lot more confident, but nothing I do seems to prevent this.



I mean, this same exact thing happened to me today. I wasn't romantically interested in the girl I was talking to, but it still sucked. We've been talking the last few weeks, I'm feeling a bit sick, and suddenly crap (metaphor here, obviously) starts pouring out of my mouth. Stupid, redundant crap. This flood is punctuated by occasional awkward silences, the odd hint of laughter, and me apologizing for everything stupid I do.



Like I said, I wasn't going to ask this girl out or anything. I liked her as a friend. Hopefully I didn't lose her as one, just because I had a really off day. Then again, I've got a tendency to be melodramatic about these things, so who knows...



Yeah, any advice would be nice. I just want to know what to talk about, and how to deal with awkward silences.How to talk to girls?
be nice. Then they will talk to u nice

No comments:

Post a Comment