Sunday, November 21, 2010

How come it is easy to talk to guys but not girls and talking to girls feels different?

I'm a guy and making friends with guys was always easy, I would go and ask them what xbox or playstation games they played and that was it, they became my friends it was easy as that to get to know a guy and he was my friend. How come I never had the guts to start a conversation with ANY girls at all? Is it cuz I'm a coward and weak?



Is this abnormal? When a average looking girl is talking to me I get really nervous for no reason and I wanna stop the conversation with her cuz she might think I want her as a girlfriend. Do girls feel the same way talking to a average looking guy?How come it is easy to talk to guys but not girls and talking to girls feels different?
Perfectly normal

Part of you is always thinking is this going to be a girl friend.

Identify a couple girls that may have interest that you have and promise herself that no matter what they say/do you will not date the girl - that you will be a friend.How come it is easy to talk to guys but not girls and talking to girls feels different?
sometimes, depends on how shy/comfortable they are around guyz, me for xample , im fine around guyz wether i like thwm or no, but hen again im a tomboy/sk8r

No comments:

Post a Comment