Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you talk to girls that you have never met before?

So I was juggling the soccer ball and these two girls walk up - one of which looks attractive right away. I introduce myself with my name and where I am visiting from and other stuff and then they ask me if I wanted to go on a walk with them. I agreed and then I got stuck on what to talk about. We talked about our jobs, school, activities, and other stuff but there were moments of silence. What else can I do so I dont present myself as being shy or boring?How do you talk to girls that you have never met before?
A way to lighten things up and keep it interesting would be to go back over the conversation in your mind and find something you can make a light hearted jab about, for some fun debate. Of course you should let them be right in the end, women love that! But, the little fun jabs and debates also help turn it into flirting.

You are obviously already doing a great job since you were able to walk and talk with them to begin with.How do you talk to girls that you have never met before?
try not making everything about yourself, alot of girls hate that. ask them questions, even if the questions are pointless its a start right?
Talk about the weather. Talk about what you see.



I always liked the quiet ones.
Try saying jokes and making them laugh, girls like that!!=]
Places u have been, any cool stuff you have done. Politics depending on how old you are. Really anything that might be remotely interesting should do. Most likely they are in the same spot as you just trying to keep things moving :P
ask them on a date with u and maybe another of ur friend so that he can save u wen moments of silence occur again.....
it's okay to have some silence, I think people feel pressured all the time to fill that ';void';..sometimes just being close to someone is good. Eventually someone will think of something and go from there..heck you may even laugh about the silence. Don't fret so much.
Worse than shy or boring is being false and phony. People like to talk about themselves, so find ways to let them talk about themselves. It takes a lot of pressure off you!
Just act friendly, but it doesn't mean you have to be loud. Try asking them a couple questions like you're friendily-ishly interested, and also make jokes about things you've done, if it's relevant to the topic. But the most important thing is to be yourself, because nobody likes a faker. -nodnod-

No comments:

Post a Comment