Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ugh, girl drama :[ why do girls talk crap about each other?

my ';guy friend'; just called me %26amp; told me a fake friend of ours texted him %26amp; said our group of friends was all talking crap about him %26amp; saying how he just uses us. ive never liked a guy as much as i like him so why the fck would i talk about crap about him?! exactly, i wouldnt. the fake friend was the only one who talks about him %26amp; the rest of our group behind our backs. why do girls do it? %26amp; what do i do? i dont want her to ruin things with me %26amp; my guy friend [although i told him the truth but still yeah idk] :[Ugh, girl drama :[ why do girls talk crap about each other?
I disagree with Claudette..

I don't think age is really that important when it comes down to bitching.. I work at a residential care home for the elderly and you should hear those girls talk! Hahaha :]



I remember hearing or reading somewhere that guys tend not to hold grudges because they always confront the situation head-on, with arguments or violence or something, whereas girls go for the dish served cold approach.. We're more manipulative, apparently.. I guess it's like guys have it out because they want to 'assert their manliness' (haha) or something.. But we prefer to knock people down the way it really hurts..



Well, anyway, in your situation, I reckon you should just tell him straight up that she's talking total crap.. Maybe ask some of the others in your group whether this girl is like this when she's with individual people, etc.. And maybe if she starts to ***** about one of your friends while you're there, call her on it.. Actually, ask your friends to back you up on it, too. If you all feel the same way about her then you shouldn't let her keep stirring up trouble!

Good luck :]Ugh, girl drama :[ why do girls talk crap about each other?
theyre fake b*tches thats y they act the way they do. loose the fake ones and keep the genuine ones.
Because you are all YOUNG and IMMATURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment