Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I talk to girls when my friends are around?

I'm an 18 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend before and has very few friends who are girls. I have no close friends who are girls. This has generally been due to me being a shy person.



However, since I've started university I have made an effort to meet some girls in my lectures. I have talked to a ton of girls recently and had some really good conversations which I'm really happy about. I have even made a few them laugh a lot which felt really good.



Even though I am shy, when its only me and a girl talking I seem to be fine talking to them. I can sound interesting, make them laugh and be slightly flirty/cheeky. However, the problem is, when my friends are around and involved in a conversation with these girls I completely dry up and cannot think of a thing to say to her.



So does anyone know why I may dry up like this or does anyone else have the same thing happen to them?



Does anyone have any tips for me then please?



Thanks :)

How do I talk to girls when my friends are around?
You dry up because you feel like your friends will embarrass you when your around them. Also you don't want the female your talking to be like omg your so lame. If your friend says something out of place..

My advice to you. Is to just be real and don't dry up. you know don;t be so shy. Keep being an interesting person.

No comments:

Post a Comment