Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey girls I need your help...girl talk?

Okay so my new boyfriend is a little on the big side down there (if you know what i mean) and we want to have sex, I am just really scared that its gonna hurt! I mean before the biggest guy I've had sex with was 5.5 inches long and Im not sure how big around and it hurt. My new boyfriend is 9 inches long and pretty thick. I am really scared its gonna hurt really bad! I mean I know you push babies through down there but I mean it's huge! I need to know how bad its gonna hurt or if it will.



Thanks girlsHey girls I need your help...girl talk?
uh.... lol haha well it will hurt either way. cuz u hadnt had sex for tat long after the break up right? 1st time will hurt, but gradually u'll get use to it :] and it will later on feel goodHey girls I need your help...girl talk?
it might hurt really bad at first but then u get used to it after a time or two
Don't worry too much about it. If you're calm and relaxed, you'll be fine. But if you are really scared just talk to your boyfriend about being gentle and slow, not too rough. :)
The rest of the ladies have pretty much covered it, but I disagree with one thing...I don't suggest feeling ';blessed'; to be with him. Maybe he is great in every way (how should I know) but I find that thinking things like that eventually makes you feel like you're not good enough...



I know that this probably seems completely off-topic, but just keep it in mind, k?



Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine.
It wont be that bad really. My friend's ex had one that was as big as what you have described, she was freaked out too but he made sure she was 'moist' enough for penetration and comfortable every time they had sex. Your very expandable and being moist you'll definitely accommodate him eventually and get used to it. You have to make sure you are comfortable with him and he is gentle with you. Communicate throughout the whole thing and let him know exactly how you feel emotionally as well as physically. Once your into it, honey have fun!
just relax and love it.



feel blessed to be with him. youd be surprised how big they can get! just use LOTSSSS of foreplay to get really aroused
The guy I lost my virginity too is about that big if not bigger, I didn't even bleed, and it only hurt the first time. I think it really depends on you though, I'm pretty sure you should be fine.
have fun...
sounds like you are too young to be having sex, especially if you are worried about something like that!
Every sexual experience is different especially when your dealing with someone who is 9inch long and some women cant take it, me personally I would take a 9 any day but this isn't about me. I would suggest easing into the sexual experience with your boyfriend and have some fun with it by doing the four play thing, using a lubricant helps also to loosen your vaginal area up but just don't use too much cause it might get too messy. But the most important thing is to do it when your ready and if all else fails have some wine or champagne just to take some of the nervousness away and how ever you do it, be safe!
Hey if you are really scared.. let him know. That way he wouldn't go hard on you. Really you shouldn't worry about it. If you aren't a virgin it won't hurt as much as you think it will,
i personally dont think it is gonna hurt but i am used to a guy being pretty long and thick! I had the experience of having something happen with someone alot smaller and had no pleasure at all. If you think it might hurt you, use a little lube!
You shouldn't be too worried-



It's pretty stretchy..

Just it might feel good- or you might be kind of surprised..



It's not like you'd be breaking your hymen all over again.




Just tell him to take his time with you and not to be rough because you can not handle it. IMO - If he knows his stuff then you wont feel pain but pure pleasure. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment