Friday, November 19, 2010

What girls find in boys very attractive ?

Hello all ! My name is Harsh staying in India. I am really confused about girls. I want to have one girlfriend but don't want me to talk with girls ; but I want girls talk with me and that is why I wnat to know how can I impress girls ? Is it our muscles that impress girls or our looks or studies ? What is it. Do girls impress by height ? I watn to know all the things. Please help me out.What girls find in boys very attractive ?
Money ofcourse yar..What girls find in boys very attractive ?
physical features hands down.
dear,i like boys with good sense of humor,looks r secondary
Women are social creatures and want a man who will provide social esteem, financial security and physical protection. Some women who lack passion and direction in their lives want a man who will give them a purpose and essentially ';make them happy.'; However insane and impossible that may be.
first thing first!! Don't sound too desperate!! Girls hate that coz it sounds like u're ready to jump on any girl on your way.. well girls love attentions.. choc n flowers once in a while is nice.. n u should really make the first move.. it's really hard for us girls to start it first.. GOOD LUCK!!
Woman like confidence, not to be confused with arrogance.

woman like to feel like the man their with is genuinely

interested in her desires and pleasures in life and willing to

go the distance to help make them happen.
That varies from girl to girl. If you're interested in a certain girl, you might want to find out what she likes in a guy. I'm not saying that you should be someone you're not, that's to see if she would be right for you. You should get to know her and see if she's even someone you'd want to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment