Friday, November 19, 2010

Im a 17 year old straight crossdresser. Where do you buy your clothing? looking for cd friendly ppl to talk to?

well i am straight and know i want to spend my life with a woman. i just like to wear lingerie etc... sometimes. Its kind of a fetish i guess. the thing is i like wearing girls and boys clothing. depending on the day. i feel it isn't wrong and that hay! its just a piece of clothing. like to talk to other cds and anyone who wants to talk girls or guys. wear you buy clothing, how has it been for you and wat you think?Im a 17 year old straight crossdresser. Where do you buy your clothing? looking for cd friendly ppl to talk to?
I buy my lingerie at Lingerie Diva (http://www.lingeriediva.com) because they send it to you in an unmarked package, so if you live with somebody, they'll never know what you're ordering. I would start with something simple, like girl's panties, and then move to bigger things like garter belts and corsets and babydolls. Lingerie is fun to wear because it's soft and frilly; it's nothing to be embarassed about no matter what gender you are!Im a 17 year old straight crossdresser. Where do you buy your clothing? looking for cd friendly ppl to talk to?
crossdressers.com



ebay for shopping

used cloting stores

have fun..
Hi.. Let me tell you about myself firstly...I'm a long time married transvestite crossdresser with a VERY extensive wardrobe including 42 pair of HIGH HEELS. My wife is understanding, supportive, knowledgeable, and basically pushed the right buttons to get me started and it wasn't forced either..

I do all of my shopping in person as I have NO problem with this, but then again, I've been at it for a long time.

With me this is niot a hobby - it's a lifestyle and I take it all more than serious.

If'n you'd care to chat with any suggestions of advice, you know how to contact me..

Regards,

Rachelle In High Heels
i buy my clothes in person at a store called fashionbug.and the clercks are really helpfull.i may not be able to try it on in store but.they know my size.i do like wearing lingerie.right know i am wearing a bra and panties,at a libary computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment