Sunday, November 14, 2010

Advice on how to talk to girls?

Today this girl was talking to me and I just stood there and couldn't think of anything to say and I am quite sure she now thinks I'm an idiot.

I wasn't trying to flirt just to talk.

It just maybe because I find her attractive because I can talk to other girls that I'm friends with fine.

Any advice, I always get shell shocked and look an idiot.Advice on how to talk to girls?
Be yourself, nice and try to bring humour into the conversation. ...Okay, now the not-so-cliche ones:

- Imagine you're like an airport. Try to be a field where she can 'land' her answers. To say it different: Come up with something for her to answer and talk about. Like ''What kind of music do you like'' -she answers- ''Ah, cool! (or if you don't think so, say that too. Discuss about it, that makes conversations nice and interesting) and why do you like it-'' etc.etc.



Girls love to talk, guys don't always have to say something ;)Advice on how to talk to girls?
Just talk, be friendly, and try not to mumble. Think of it as if she is a friend. Good luck :D
Talk about everything :)

random conversations are the easiest to keep going.



this one guy told me he wasn't good with conversation the day we met,

and neither am i

we ended up dating and still sometimes can't find things to talk about,

but thats okay :)
Awhhh! That is dead Sweet - Well this is comign from a girl, trust me I know boys.



DO's

Compliment her - Girls LOVE compliments (don't take it too far though)

Be Nice

Try and make her laugh



DONT's

Act like a fool because you don't know what to say so your trying to make her laugh.

Don't Ask her if she has a boyfriend (She might just be a little bit freaked out by this).



Cool x

No comments:

Post a Comment