Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls Sending Mixed Signals Need Help?

Aight, theres a couple hot girls at my HS that I'm chill with, but both send me mixed signals and seem to be pissed off at me for whatever reason sometimes, I go to one of their facebooks to comment on something and see this conversation going

girl 1:haha omg team 5 plus tylar was AMAZING .... minus (me) of course :]

girl 2:haha i think if i could choose to live wihtout one person in my life...itd be him . =]] ahha

girl 1:hahah i agree completely..... (insert random girl talk)

girl 2:.(random girl talk)ahaaah to be honest.i had NO idea what i was saying.we just had to tell him our life motto and btw ppl think im so mean to (me) ahahhah I LVOE HIM btw

girl 1:hahah well he understood it and i know i love him too he makes our class so much fun

girl 2:i wouldnt call it fun...id call it interesting.haha...(random girl talk)

I dunno how to confront this, don't have a ton of experience with girls aside from small stuff, kisses, hugs, etc but how should I approach this?

Also, I am chill with girl 1 we talk but not a lot, girl 2 I talk to everyday so you could consider us friendsGirls Sending Mixed Signals Need Help?
they are messin with you



there are so many other girls so go find betterGirls Sending Mixed Signals Need Help?
wow the fact that you have interest in girls that are immature idiots? ha sorry for being rude but i forgot how annoying high school kids can be. to be honest i dont think any of them are into you that way...they seem like they like to play with guys heads so i'd back off find a sweet girl.
hah yeah i go with ';LOVE TO SHOP'; on this one. trust me, i'm in high school and im a girl. girls that talk like that in general are annoying, who ramble and stuff like that. they think they are hot sshhiitt and trust me, you don't want to be friends or anything more with them. they are full of themselves and can't get enough of how ';cool they are';. yeah it may seem like im making alot of assumptions but all of them turn out to be the same way, i know.



yeah, go find a sweeter girl. who cares about the social status.
You could flirt with them a little more, ask her to the movies you could get a group to go if that would make you feel more comfortable.
these girls sound retarded

No comments:

Post a Comment