Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I talk to girls?

So the problem is that I only like one girl in the whole school, and I never had a girlfriend, I am very very shy, like I cant even walk near the girl I like, I get nervous, and feel my heart rate increasing so much. So what do I do? But I don't want to make any relations with girls I don't care about.How do I talk to girls?
Self confidence. You need to start there =) Once you are comfortable with yourself, you know what you have to offer and you're fine with that, you will exude confidence! Girls pretty much feed off that energy. Think about it. The popular guys are mainly outgoing, not afraid to speak up. Girls always like to hear someone likes them. Even if she doesnt like you back for whatever reason, its still flattering to her to hear it. Just start talking to her like you would to any other friend. Just start of saying hi to her and smiling. She'll probably go crazy just trying to make out what that little hi means! Be friendly and positive, and act like your invincible at the same time. CoNFiDeNcE. =) Cheers!How do I talk to girls?
go up to her and feel her up.

all girls like itttt.
i dont know
Just say hey baby, you wanna see my carrot stick.
just start a simple conversation with the girl you like! bring up music or something you are interested in! the conversation doesnt have to be an hour long, just something sweet. compliment her!!
Relax and start talking to her, shyness will screw you over in life. Get rid of your shyness or else you'll end up losing the girl you long for.
HIT HER UP ON MYSPACE.....IF UR DOWN
Well im kinda like you....you REALL like her here is my 6 stage theroy



1.Small talk

2.deeper tal

3. numbers and emails

4.Deep deep talk

5.sexual intrists

6.gf/bf
dude I feel for ya I face the same problem(exept I have a few friends and a few laddie friends) and I feel a cold sweat and it's horrible but I face this problem with any girl who I havent known for a long time and it kills me so all you really can do is hope and pray that you get un-shy and hopefully you will get un-shy =P thats all I can offer you

oh and allways be yourself around her so if you do date her she dates you not someone else in your body
Its hard but simple advice.

You need to just learn to get in your own comfort level around her.

Next time you see her simply smile, never hurts to smile at a girl.

Try this a couple times till you feel okay with it and not have to think.

Then once you have that comfort, try smiling and saying hello.

Do you get what i am saying. Start slow and with baby steps.

Soon you will know that she is talking to you and what not, if so beat it she has a heart and mind. He he.













Be seeing you......
LMAO wow YOOOOOH FAAAAIL!!!
Just breath. Tell yourself its going to be ok. Take some chances. If you don't, you'll never know what might have happened, and you might regret it later. I am also shy buy every day I 'try' to talk to people. It's hard but just tell yourself that they have no reason to say anything bad about you. Afterall, you are the one being friendly and having the courage to go up and talk to them. When your heart feels like that, like I said, just breathe and calm down. Whatever you do good luck!
Try to make conversation with her. Talk about a class you both have. Ask a question about an assignment.



You could try becoming friends with one of her friends and then you could possibly talk to the girl through her friend.



But if you're so nervous about it, maybe you should wait. However, once you do finally get over your fear of speaking to her, it will be much easier than you thought.
U sound so sweet i would die for a guy like u, well if u like her because of her personality, but just be confidante i hate being the one to talk to guys, i get so nervous, u should just talk to her a little every day when u pass her, and just say hi the first few times than talk loudly to friends about something she likes and she might but in as a sign. than after a while see how she responds to conversations u guys talk about then ask. when u talk a little each day she will try to figure out wat ur saying like a hi from a girl depends on the tone but we dont understand guys so she will ponder on what u said and relize she thinks of u more, its like a bomb in ur head were she'll be like WAT IS HE SAYING. and then talk to u. : ) even a shy girl does.
It won't hurt you to talk to other girls, don't worry about starting relationships. You'll need the practice. If you talk to the girl you like at least ONCE, it'll become very easy, trust me. Try to befriend her.
Every time you pass her, just wave and say hi. Soon you'll get over being self conscious and be able to converse.
You put words together to create sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment