Thursday, November 11, 2010

How shall i deal with stern moody boss and workmate who does not know how to talk to girls?

Apparently the coworker means well but is blunt to the point of offending me about things. Kind of blunt and a little agressive.



The boss is moody and since i have made a few minor mistakes seems to be going off me. Nasty moody people tend to like me at first then start to not like me. I don't really know why.



How shall i deal with these people. I would like to keep them sweet but hopefully at bay.How shall i deal with stern moody boss and workmate who does not know how to talk to girls?
I don't know how long you have worked at your job;; but I would say when a person get into a new job,, employer and employee are on their best behavior at first.. After the honeymoon is over,, usually a month, everyone lets their hair down so to speak.. You would do well to be over friendly and try to be cooperative.. Sometimes if your over nice, and friendly,, people tend to not want to hurt your feelings, and treat you at least civilly.. If you bristle up and YOU become moody and aggressive, your in for nothing but trouble.. And its probably as I said , your a nice person, and SOME people realize after a while ,your easy going, and they then take advantage of your niceness, because they CAN.. Try what I said,, if nothing changes,,I would suggest you then look around for another position.. And always remember , you'll always have one thing going for you to be glad about,, and that is your not like them!! GOOD LUCK ! SOLOMONHow shall i deal with stern moody boss and workmate who does not know how to talk to girls?
Sometimes moody bosses are best handled with a confidence about you. When something is asked of you act like you are the right person to be asking. The more confidence you show the better you will look in their eyes. They will come to respect you, still be moody, but treat you in a kinder way because they know they can count on you. Believe me... my boss is VERY MOODY!



The blunt co-worker probably doesn't even have a clue that they are acting that way and offending you. That is just the personality trait of some people. You just have to ignore it and feel sorry for their significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment