Sunday, November 14, 2010

How talk to girls (in the 8th grade)

I've just started 8th grade and I am almost positive this one girl likes me and I need help on how to flirt/talk/ask her out



here are a few things about her



*she is really shy



*she is really nice



*she makes pretty good grades



*I just found out she is a cheer leader



*at lunch she asked me a weird question- ';why are you so hot?'; But I don't know if she was serous



*she isn't popular but some of her friends are



*I have every class with her



*I sit beside her in scienceHow talk to girls (in the 8th grade)
Well i'd try and talk to her while you're alone, girls can act differently around their friends!



I'd ask her in science class ';hey, were you being serious when you asked why I was so hot?';



If she says yeah then thank her for the compliment and tell her she looks beautiful also. If she says she was joking or meant the other kind of hot then just laugh it off and ask her how her day has been today and if she'd like to talk about it?



Good Luck, if you need any more help or want to ask me some questions (I'm 20 years old with a steady girlfriend of 17 months) then don't hesitate to email me.



karlrowlands@yahoo.com



- The DudeHow talk to girls (in the 8th grade)
start by saying hi
say hi first then find some things that u guys have in common and then go and do stuff together with ur other friends and stuff and then later on after u guys get to no each other really really good then ask her out if u have feelings for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment