Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why do girls talk to their friends about their sex lives?

Guys will talk about who they slept with and maybe how good it was but that's about it - why do girls go into detailed discussion about the guys they're sleeping with. My ex-girlfriend told me about some of the conversations she had with her friends and i couldn't believe how detailed they were. Do all girls do this and why?Why do girls talk to their friends about their sex lives?
Not all girls do that but yea, some do. I'm sure different girls do it for different reasons. I don't really talk about my sex life because I think that it is a very private thing. I may talk to one of my girl friends about it but that's it. Usually, girls just want to talk about it just to talk about it or possibly to brag (if it was THAT good lol). But it's really nothing to worry about. Yeah girls talk about it, but they don't judge because of what they hear from someone. So don't worry.Why do girls talk to their friends about their sex lives?
Same reason guys do, ...but not all of us do.
Not all girls. It's not good to talk about everything. That's how problems start.
YES WE DO

because its gossip

and we love it
It's a great bonding experience and yes we also just like to talk about sex.
A lot of girls do, yes. I have had almost all of my friends (except for a select few) go into very graphic detail of their sexcapades. I'm not like this though... I don't talk about my sex life with ANYONE. I don't know why... I just feel uncomfortable talking about it. It's my business... No one else's.



So, to answer your question... Most do, but not all.
because its fun and interesting to discuss and we get ideas from other friends experiences.....its just entertaining what can i say.
i think all girls r like that sometimes they do it to make other guys mad
well thats cuz we are very sensitive and trust aare best friends to basically be like the other half of us.. idk its just wat we do..
idk its just that we like to be percise in every detail to give you the visual in what's going on....
Not at all....well at least that i know of.....Like you said, it's usually the dude who forks out all the info on girls/sex/etc. Maybe close close close girlfriends do, but not the majority.....but i am a guy, so what do i know...I still cant figure out woman
I don't know where you got your info from...probably from a bunch of YOUNG women, because older women (anyone over the age of 25 at least) usually do NOT ';go into detailed discussion'; about the sex they had or with whom or how big the guy's shlong was. Women are typically more discreet, and frankly it's perceived by women that it's the MEN who blab all about who they screwed recently.
im no girl but i have asked my girl this many many time and still dont get it lmao maybe its just a chick thing. but if i was to guess anything girls are really jealous and like to brag to there friends about every little experience.....
FEMALES are ok about talking to their friend.. about sex...

belive me they say everything ... size.. how u doit... do u how to doit... do u come easy...etc...



MALES.. we dont do that
Sweet and simple guys may like to brag about it but girls are gossipers
I do its good to know every thing, I tell my girls when it sucks or i need toys or advice,
not all girls do that, i would never tell my friends what me and my bf do behind closed doors some of my friends like to tell me their sex lives and i just get grossed out.....but my bf used to tell his friends what we'd do together and i'd get mad.....its just that some girls are different i guess
because they are our friends and we can trust them not to go back and tell everyone wat she has heard plus its kinda like gossip and most gilrs like to gossip
Because, even though they expect you to go to the grave with out telling your sex life. Girls are more shallow than guys and have nothing to loose.



At the beginning they are proud that they scored and want everyone to know that they are in fact a real woman. But later they can't understand why everyone calls them a whore, because everyone has head about them.



She has control...because, you will not stop having sex because she tells.

But, she would drop you in a nano second if she heard you telling everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment