Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why don't girls talk to me first?

How come girls never talk to me first, but whenever I talk to them, they get really excited and happy, and often usually very flirty. Their eyes just light right up and they always have a big smile on their face. I always have to be the first to start a conversation with a girl or she will never say a word even if she is sitting right next to me. It's annoying!Why don't girls talk to me first?
This is the way that many girls are, or the way that many girls are conditioned to be. Deal with it, and be happy that they like talking to you when you start.Why don't girls talk to me first?
Women are lazy and it's customary for men to do the chasing so yeah, you're pretty much ****** if you don't like doing that.
i guess they want you to start the conversation... maybe they like you and are shy
that is because most girls like guys to make the first move. Girls dont make the 1st move because they either are shy or they think that the guy will talk first.Keep talking if you dont you wont go anywhere
becuase they probably liek you and are shy. if you talk first..were sure that you like us back!!
Girls like it when guys make the first move i think i mean im quiet n stuff so i only talk to guys who talk to me first, GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WITH THE BALLS not girls lol
All the girls are shy around you and dont know if you want to talk to them but they also dont want to be put down.
lool, im like that, i just hate being the one who has to do the move cuz i get scared and worried i wud embaraass myself, but as the guy does the movee, im like dayuum :) lool
Well, if they're shy, it could be hard to talk to you first.. But when you start the conversation, it shows them that you care about them. It depends on if you're intimidating to them sometimes. I hope I helped..
well sometimes they want to know there thinking about you or maybe they didnt think about it at the time and sometimes they like to see you make the first move
The male is always the ';hunter,'; that's just the way it is. Women play hard to get alo which is another one of their mind games but once you figure them out it becomes easy. Check out this site www.love-tunnel.com
Girls want the guy to make the first move. A simple hello is all you need to say :)
They are probs just shy and they like you!!
make yourself look available to talk to, sometimes people can look like they arent in the mood to talk so others dont bother approaching.

1 of my freinds told me when we were out at the pub i can make myself look kinda snobby like i dont want to talk to any1. i didnt even realise iz doing it, so next time i made a point of acting all smily and bubbly and i was suprised by how many more people came up and wanted to talk to me.
Oh i know all about that! i do the same thing! i guess it's because girls don't want to look too like over excited to talk to you %26amp; they feel like if YOU want to talk then they will too so they won't have to force you to:)
i think its because girls are more sentimental and they take everything more seriously so if a guy turns us down we get all upset and we start thinking that were not pretty so we usually let the guy make the first move.
I never talk to a guy first, I guess that's because my mom taught me that if a guy is interested he will talk to me. Beside we girls are usually intimidated by cute boys, even when they talk me first I get nervous. Don't worry if girls get excited when you talk to them you are probably hot lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment