Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do girls always talk about sex with their friends too? I'm a 15 year old guy and we only talk about that!?

So basically I'm wondering just how much girls talk about sex and how hot certain guys are amongst themselves. With my friends that's just about all I talk about (about girls not guys), and we're always doing mental checks on just about every girl we pass. Do girls do this for guys too? We're such pervs, come to think about it...Do girls always talk about sex with their friends too? I'm a 15 year old guy and we only talk about that!?
It usually different with girls. Girls aren鈥檛 interested in sex as much as boys at that age. Statistics will show, sex is always on the minds of the males. Countless times a day, during work, eating, you name it! I have ten brothers, I grew up around all these boys, that normal. Most girls just like to talk about kissing %26amp; making out. No reason to worry about sex until your an adult %26amp; responsible enough to know what it about. Abstinence is the best for you %26amp; all young teens. Do me a favor, don鈥檛 learn about sex on the internet. Most of it is crap %26amp; you see men treating women badly. Go the old fashion way, playboy, hustler...ect. The graphic smut on the computer is far fetched. Women are beautiful creation from God. You only have relations with a woman when you love her and respect her....Do girls always talk about sex with their friends too? I'm a 15 year old guy and we only talk about that!?
Yes .... the answer is yes.
Heh I'm 15 and we sometimes do that n talk about it n stuff but not all the time.

It natural haha =]

Hope this helps!
yeah they do, they just wont admit it. Girls are pervs too dude...
yes. we do that a lot.
No you guys are not the only ones. I talk to my friends all the time about my experiences and they do as well. We give each other advice on how to make things better and we also talk about what we like and what we don't=)
hahahahahaahaa you boys better best a nut and stop talking and do it
girls do it to. trust me

were probably worse than most guys cause we look at a guy then one of us will say 'i wonder how big they are?' and the convosation never ends. rating boyfriends, best and worse sex, smallest guy we've seen

its pathetic come to think about it...
No there are other things in life besides sex. And you shouldn't be having sex anyway! your only 15!
yes we talk about it, we jsut do it when no one will hear, unlike guys who do it out in the open for everyone to hear. we talk about it when ever we have a question or comment, but its not the only thing we think about.
Girls will talk about it, I think they think about it more than talking about it? girls are always saying guys are hot.... a lot...... Girls would probably rather talk about how they look than anything else..... my friends anyways..... why do guys act like sex is such a big deal? especially when most of them screw so many chicks????? I think it's more of a personal thing, but guys will be guys............. and when me %26amp; ex were 15, 16 whatever we were thats how he was be careful of what you do because that little b*tch got me pregnant and hasn't talked to me since he found out and my kid is now 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment