Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to talk to girls?

I'm not that good in english but i have a long time crush to this hispanic-white girl. She's sociable and I'm shy not just because that's my personality but because im struggling with my language. I talk to some other girls but not to her. I feel nervous. I noticed that she kind of like me on the way she looks at me. So yeah so plz help me.How to talk to girls?
look,i'm also having this kind of problem.on satarday i'have proposed a girl first time in my whole life.actually i talked to a girl first time.

after the coaching i stood out waiting for her but my friends father was outside and started talking to me.than i go behind her and asked for physics notes,she said yes for that.since than i'm following suggestion.

than i'again followed her this time i asked her for sample papers,she said o.k.(that is my own i'dea)than i'again followed her(thinking that maybe i'didn't said this to her that'll be too late) i said that straight to her.she smiled and said';yes o.k but but not in front of these guys (as we r in a crowdy market) see ran away smiling.today i'm going to have the answer.

so my friend go and say your feelings maybe she also likes u,or if no that can't be solved.(and by the way '; LOVE IS BLIND AND DUMB ALSO'; love don't need words.How to talk to girls?
be urself. if u feel nervous just say i have to go to bathroom or something.
Just be yourself. I know that sounds too easy but that's really all there is to it.
you HAVE To talk to her or shes going to get the wrong idea, she might start thinking you dont want to talk to her, or dont like her. its normal to feel nervous to talk to someone you are interested in. you just need to suck it up, go over there, and act-a-fool!
mouth....ha ha ha



i mean just be yourself and let them talk

more
easy bro girls like everything thats nice just think romantic and talk nice and sweet talk her hmm nervous i wont lie i was too xD but idk in time u will get better at talking hmm idk in ur case try to get hyper or something so u can be careless but stay on ur game at the same time :D
well, Im a guy. But first of all she might think your kinda cute cus your shy and all, so she might like you more, dont worry about your language since you will learn soon and be just as good as anyone else! Just talk to her like you would to other girls, be nice and funny just like you would with your other friends, maybe get some guy friends and friends that are girls and go to the movies, ask her if she want to go to!
Just try your best if you mess up then just keep going, you'll do find and good luck!
dude me and you hav the same problem....lol

but tha difference is that im fat and to some girls is bad

i need advice on how to talkk to girls to so if any of you want to help me to ur more than welcom
be confident

maybe this video can help you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bWYFGBTuE
What you need to do is look in the mirror at yourself and tell yourself you have the confidence to love yourself and be happy with yourself. Your working on your english, so that is good feel proud that you are actually learning and making an effort. Just one day if she is glancing at you and yall make eye contact smile at her and keep eye contact. Maybe she will start the talking
I was like you when I was young. Then I learned that if you tell a girl what you think about them, they like it.



What I mean is, do you think she's pretty? Then tell her!

Do you like her eyes? Tell her!

Does she have a nice smile? Tell her!



DO NOT tell her she has a nice *** or boobs!!!



My Mom always told me how important honesty and manners are, and that you ALWAYS treat a woman like a lady. She was right.

Women like to be treated like ladies, not tramps.



It may take some time to get up your nerve, but you need to tell this girl that you think she's beautiful, and that you would like to get to know her better.



Trust me, every girl I've ever said ';I think you're pretty'; to, has always greeted me with a smile from that day forward.



TELL HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment