Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girls i love your arms with mols and freckles plz girls talk me about what your arms look?

if u girls have mols or freckles how many do u have and were about they r on your arms i wood b nice to no that girlsGirls i love your arms with mols and freckles plz girls talk me about what your arms look?
why r u askin that thats not any of ur bizznessGirls i love your arms with mols and freckles plz girls talk me about what your arms look?
You are wierd why do you like that about a girls arms?
Take your creepy obsession else where
that's kind of weird, i'm not going to lie.
That's just as creepy with people who have foot fetishes. Weird. -shudders-
ive got alot











































































































































































































































































































































































super freak



































































































































































































































































































































































































































jerk
Ok, this is a weird question, but I have about 12 or more freckles/ moles on my arms if thats what you're asking.
i think your weird. but i have one on my elbow if that makes you feel any better about yourself.........................?
WEIRDEST BOY EVER!!!!!!!! Your never gonna get a girl :)



On my right arm I have a triangle of freckles by my shoulder. And a band aid because I fell out of the tree yesterday. My arms are really really tan! On my left arm I have a tiny mole that you can't notice because it's so tiny but it's cute :) I have a burn on my hand from when I was curling my hair... %26amp; the only other thing is that my elbows are all beat up from when I put my hair up in a pigtail I turn around, bump it on the light bulb and burn them LOL. Now the world knows about my freakin deformed arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment