Sunday, November 14, 2010

Talking to girls?

I keep having dreams about being able to talk girls no problem. Thing is, I want to be able to make these dreams into reality...you know, following your dreams and all that. The problem is, a lot of girls in the past just avoided me, arrogant, rude or weird. Now at 19 I feel I don't trust people with all the socially retarded people I have met that I have started to ASSUME what they are gonna think or say, and that has lowered my confidence. I suppose I am also trying to get a girl to fancy me, or just as good, leave a good impression on them. I did have more girl-friends than male friends at school because they didn't treat me like s**t. I want to get that back, but how can I now all my friends are scattered everywhere, I've left college and spend most of my time at home?Talking to girls?
First of all it's not all of our faults, here's some advice go have fun go to the movies, go ice skating us girls love guys that can ice skate, go to the mall and go into a store you really like and just be friendly to women, if you see a girl don't hit on her #1 mistake we don't like being hit on at places like that, strike up a conversation like if you see a girl ask her do you know who won fridays football game and stuff like that just be friendly and respectfull also if you need more tips email me at mjmojo4209@Yahoo, and I'm sure I can help you. Best of LuckTalking to girls?
dreams do come true if u let them
Well I don't think I can get girls to fancy me either don't worry you are not alone. yes, I have a hard time with socializing too.
hey huni....first off i want to say that i respect you, it takes a lot of guts to ask questions like these... good for you. You should go somewhere and do something that you enjoy to do... and there you'll find more people who enjoy it.. and talk to a girl who is there.. one convoersation will lead to another... and see what your options are. Maybe try an online dating site, i know it sounds lame, but hey it might work.. =] god luck sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment