Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls Sending Mixed signals Help Please?

Aight, theres a couple hot girls at my HS that I'm chill with, but both send me mixed signals and seem to be pissed off at me for whatever reason sometimes, I go to one of their facebooks to comment on something and see this conversation going

girl 1:haha omg team 5 plus tylar was AMAZING .... minus (me) of course :]

girl 2:haha i think if i could choose to live wihtout one person in my life...itd be him . =]] ahha

girl 1:hahah i agree completely..... (insert random girl talk)

girl 2:.(random girl talk)ahaaah to be honest.i had NO idea what i was saying.we just had to tell him our life motto and btw ppl think im so mean to (me) ahahhah I LVOE HIM btw

girl 1:hahah well he understood it and i know i love him too he makes our class so much fun

girl 2:i wouldnt call it fun...id call it interesting.haha...(random girl talk)

I dunno how to confront this, don't have a ton of experience with girls aside from small stuff, kisses, hugs, etc but how should I approach this?

Also, I am chill with girl 1 we talk but not a lot, girl 2 I talk to everyday so you could consider us friends

I don't know if I should ask either out, or try to become closer than I am already or anything

Also the reason they said I make a class interesting is because I am somewhat of a class clown, I try to lighten situations up, apparentley it is workingGirls Sending Mixed signals Help Please?
Seems you've got your self into a pickle, which ever one that you prefer more then take that shot, what have you got to lose. But make sure you choose wisely and that you know the feeling are going to be returned back. And also that the other girl knows where she stands before you make the move onto luurve.

p.s. clowns scare me!

:) peace out sfro dudeGirls Sending Mixed signals Help Please?
ask one of them out see what they say they probably just trying to get a reaction out of you
dude i i dont understand any of wtf u just said
well hun the first thing u did wrong is not pick one. If you cant pick one of the two you'll lose both. I would also say you should do more than message one of them of facebook. ask for her number and text massage her. If she is worth your time sweetheart shell show u respect. I hope you chose the right one. hun



also is it possiable the girls found out about each other? girls do NOT NOT NOT like to think they are being cheated on. Even if your not very serious with them. They like to think they are the only one you are intrested in





%26lt;3 ashley! (///^)
Haha easy guy I think your really getting mixed up with all this girl talk, i do too so no worries. Girls practically ';love'; everything/everyone that is nice to them, even their friends! Half the time they say ';omg I LOVE that'; they basically mean they like- it's just girl talk. They may love you as a close friend but I doubt it's in that way.If they really had feelings for you they wouldn't blurt them out loud using picture comments on facebook- that way everyone can see- INCLUDING YOU! If a girl liked you, would you really think she'd want you to find out by facebook?! They like you as someone who's chill to hang with as a friend, if it was more than that they'd rather tell you face-to-face..it makes so much more sense that way. So yea but who knows maybe those girls are different haha, if you really like one of them- make up your mind which one you have feelings for, not both- then confront her about it when ya'll are alone and let her know! good luck :) btw don't mention anything about the facebook comments trust me, it's all just confusing girl talk. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment