Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls Sending Mixed Signals Need Help!?

Aight, theres a couple hot girls at my HS that I'm chill with, but both send me mixed signals and seem to be pissed off at me for whatever reason sometimes, I go to one of their facebooks to comment on something and see this conversation going

girl 1:haha omg team 5 plus tylar was AMAZING .... minus (me) of course :]

girl 2:haha i think if i could choose to live wihtout one person in my life...itd be him . =]] ahha

girl 1:hahah i agree completely..... (insert random girl talk)

girl 2:.(random girl talk)ahaaah to be honest.i had NO idea what i was saying.we just had to tell him our life motto and btw ppl think im so mean to (me) ahahhah I LVOE HIM btw

girl 1:hahah well he understood it and i know i love him too he makes our class so much fun

girl 2:i wouldnt call it fun...id call it interesting.haha...(random girl talk)

I dunno how to confront this, don't have a ton of experience with girls aside from small stuff, kisses, hugs, etc but how should I approach this?

Also, I am chill with girl 1 we talk but not a lot, girl 2 I talk to everyday so you could consider us friendsGirls Sending Mixed Signals Need Help!?
Quit reading into things so much. If you want to know, ask a direct question.

No comments:

Post a Comment