Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girls Talk!!!! What do you expect from a BOYFRIEND?

Examples like dates, outings, bills, financial etc...

Question is How or Where would you expect ur boyfriend to pay?

2nd Question: Do you expect ur boyfriend to help you financially?

3rd Question: Where would you expect ur boyfriend to help you with?Girls Talk!!!! What do you expect from a BOYFRIEND?
iti really depends on the individual first of all. morals and values of this individual will determine their expectations of their bf/gf.



i value quality of intimacy (the bond 2 ppl feel), freedom, trust, etc etc



so my expectations are:

1) Proper communciation without passing judgement

2) To be honest and real

3) to have the best interest of our relationship at heart.



answer for questions:

1) i have a problem depending on people because it makes me feel out of control of the result in hand. THey could forget. i also dont like feeling when **** happens between two people, they'll throw it back in my face ';i paid this gave u this so shutup im the best bf';. I only expect him to help is when AND ONLY WHEN i have no way out, i cannot in the life of me pay off a credit card debt or something.



2) I do not expect my bf to help me out financially, unless he was filthy rich and spending it on me wouldnt harm him then its okay. BUT if he's working hard, paying bills, insurance , utilities, food etc. then i wouldnt care if he doesnt. Once again i value independence hence financially i will try myself first. he can buy a gift here and there and pay for dinner etc small things. but not my whole life. IF This was the case...i'll go find some sugardaddy



3) I only expect my bf to give me good advice even if its not what iwanna hear. I expect my bf to be real with me. I expect him to be open in his feelings in regards of our relationship. I expect him to say not what is right or what will avoid an argument but communicate properly to fix the kinks of a relationship. I expect him to be able to accept my friends that come in all weird sizes shapes and personalities. i expect my bf to be compassionate and understanding. I expect my bf to be mature in public when we are heated and about to fight. I expect my bf to be logical and reasonable and unbiased. I expect him to keep up with my spontaneity. I expect him to grow and improve as time changes people, to adapt accordingly.



i expect him to treat me with respect that i will give him, and not use my weakness against me.



thats it. which is not really expectations i guess. their wants. if a guy doesnt have any of these. i wouldnt even be in a relationship with him to begin with



so i guess...during a relationship all i really focus on is creating laughs and fun times...Girls Talk!!!! What do you expect from a BOYFRIEND?
1: Well I expect my boyfriend to pay for dates and for when we go out. I do try to pay for us myself every once in a while but he pays on the whole.

2: Well it depends on what financially means - if we're buying a house or anything that will be used by both, then yes I expect he pays his half and I pay mine. If I'm having financial troubles and I need someone to let me some money which I will repay back, then yes unless it's a huge sum of money (although I wouldn't ask if it were) or he's going through difficulties himself. But I wouldn't expect him to accept this especially when he's paying all the outings and dates etc and I'm paying nothing.

3: Well firstly, I expect my bf to help me emotionally, in difficult situations and even in small problems like work problems and other minor probs. As I said before, I wouldnt' expect him to help me financially (ofc. no rejections if he wants to ^^) because what's most important for me in a relationship is for him to understand me and try to be compassionate. Financial stuff comes last.
it really depends on how long you have been dating and whether you are living together and other things like that. like his financial state.



i have been with my boyfriend for two years but we do not live together. if i was having money problems i would turn to family first - if i really needed his help i am sure he would give it to me - but i would always want to pay him back and set up a system - like pay him back bit by bit.



i have never been a girl that needs lots of dates - my good friend wants her boyfriend to take her out at least once a week friday or saturday or both if he can. but i am not like that, going out is nice and i love it but i also like spending time at home and renting a video etc. i also generally go half's with him - pay for myself and if he does pay for a meal for example later i would like to do something for him - like take him out somewhere (which might sound weird) and also its not about keeping score i just think if females want to be treated as equals that applies to finance as well.



but every girl is different and i think its important that in a relationship you can talk about money etc. so both people know what is expected of them so they are not letting down the other person or are let down or at least know the other persons reasons and beliefs behind their choices.
1- Possibly if i want something like a bottle of water, the small stuff. Dates erm I dont know I guess he can pay once and I can too. Depends on the guy.

2- No, never if we live together thats different but thats not until marriage, so honestly no i wouldn't because its not fair like using him.

3- Help me? I wouldn't really want him to help me unless I wanted something and was short a few dollars possibly there and then yes. Big ca$h no way.
i expect my boyfriend to pay on dates...and financially such as? house and other stuff? i expect us both to pay half and half.



i wouldnt expect my boyfriend to help me at all.
I wouldn't expect a boyfriend to help me with anything financially. At all. Duh.



If I was having money trouble I would go to family first.
I don't mind paying, but splitting it is always nice. If I expected them to pay all the time, for anything, I would feel terrible.
I pay my own way. I expect and ask for nothing, and have nothing but contempt for those that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment