Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you talk to girls?

ok so im just wondering how u talk to girls like on facebook or anything. girls think im boring to talk to and i like this girl alot ths is my conversation with her me:hey

girl:hey

me:what r u doing?

girl:talking to people

me: cool

then idk what to say back i want to keep the convesation going so i wont be boring ot talk to. help me please i see my friends get hugs from girls and stuff but not me idk how to talk to them im boring so help me please!!!!!!!!!!!How do you talk to girls?
ask her about herself ( where was she born, whats her birthday, what she likes to do at school, her favorite subjects, her favorite food, her fav sport, what games does she like to play, what kind of flowers, the people she hates, her family, what kind of cars does she like, does she like the militray, does she hate little kids, what kind of movies, Etc) what is she doing right now

have funHow do you talk to girls?
just ask her more random questions about her life.

like i've done games w/ guys 2 get to know em better, like say I'll ask u 2 questions about u and u have 2 answer truthfully and then u get 2 ask me 2 about me.

idk just talk.
ask questions about her and wat shes interested in. dont go too personal though cuz it might creep her out. ask her if shes going to the next football game or something like that. its not that hard, especially if its online.



answer mine plz

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
you should talk about..

:new movies that are out

:your friends and what they were wearing ( did you see so and sos hair today)

:talk about quizzez on face book.

: the firstthing that comes to your mind \





hope this helps
be interested in what she has to say. people are most interested in themselves, so let the girls talk about themselves and listen.



i was totally into this guy until i realized how boring he was. he was boring because he always talks about himself, never remember anything i said, talk on and on about football and do not care about anything that happens to me at all. just dont be that guy. girls like attention, so just pay attention allrite ;) good luck! am sure u ll do great since u care enough to ask this question and not continue bore the girls out...

No comments:

Post a Comment