Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I talk to girls?

I just constantly think when I'm with a girl I like that whatever I say is going to sounds really dumb and she's going to dislike me. What do I do?How can I talk to girls?
Secrete... It doesn't matter, dial in your positive energy, guys are always tryin to find that line, or spark the attraction through conversations. It doesn't matter what questions you ask if she can sense that your nervous, not confident, unsure or not interested. Flash the smile, have an attitude inside you that, your not like any other guy, your better... and be relaxed, feel great, speak softly (its a feeling thing that girls love to pick up on) talk about something you got a passion for. Why you think rockstars get it all the time? They make love to the guitar and girls go ape **** for it haha. Dial in that energy, flash the smile, find your good feelings and it won't matter what your talking about whether it be the weather, news or your fav. vacation spot.How can I talk to girls?
same here
You sound like a douche.

Act the way you are, who cares what they think of you.

If they don't like you, **** em.
Standing there in silence is 100% guaranteed to make her dislike you.



So say what's on your mind, at least you tried to make a conversation.
Well Just Be You Who Cares

If She Doesn't Like You For YOU

She's Not Worth It Anyway



You Never Know.. Maybe There's

A Girl Waiting To Find A Guy Just Like You.

But I Mean You Have To Do Your Part Too %26lt;33

Or Else She'll Never Find You And You'll Never

Find Her :] Stay Up Homie %26lt;33
Any question can start a great conversation... I ask someone how their day has been and if they say good (or bad) then ask why it was, they will tell you details and then all of a sudden you play off them and a whole new conversation is started. If they say ok you can say not good not great and ask why. Idk any random question works for me
I feel the same way try thinking things over before you say them and make sure they wont sound stupid.
try to talk about things you know about. dont open a can of worms and then cant follow up with another sentence. besides let her do the talking and you do the listening, girls dig that. use what you learned at a later point in time to really blow her mind. she will say how did you know i liked this, wanted that. listen, listen listen
get sum confiedence...mayb study like what makes for a good conversation



dont be afraid to fail....!!!...Succses with out faliure is called Luck...and faliure is ThE BesT TeacHer!

No comments:

Post a Comment