Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do girls go crazy to talk to the quiet & nice guys?

The kind of guys who are into something like guitar or anything extra and they are reserved as Heck.



Example: I am a quiet and I draw, play guitar, flip, and have good grades.

But I am quiet and stuff. I will talk to girls though but I am naturally reserved.



Do some girls like that? I feel like its not working with girls. Either It is and someone has not came by to like me yet or it is no and I should change how I am.Do girls go crazy to talk to the quiet %26amp; nice guys?
Don't change be yourself... you will meet the right girl when the time is right. I like guys like you but I am too old for you so it's gonna have to be some other lucky girl. good luck.Do girls go crazy to talk to the quiet %26amp; nice guys?
argh i do it drives me crazy

but some of my friends see my type as so boring

so it really depends....just the same way as it prob depends to guys if a girl is quiet or has to b centre of attention

but in the end just b true to yourself. if you arent always the loudest of the party then dont try to be. but if you have to be yelling and screaming all the time then dont try and be the quiet one in the corner cos in the end if your being fake and attract heaps of girls...once you start to be yourself you want someone who likes you for you

No comments:

Post a Comment