Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I keep girls I like??

Ook..



So this is really funny, but I'm actually a very attractive guy. I am very fashion conscious and usually buy pretty rich stuff. I attract girls because of the way I am (funny, etc) and how I dress...



I got the looks overall, but I don't know how to make girls my girlfriend. I am overall a pretty shy person when it comes to girls.



Like this jew girl I'm EXTREMELY interested but I don't know how to talk to her sometimes. Sometimes we'll flirt. I'll admit she's a little slutty. She caught me looking at her *** one time (Cause she looked back) and she said, ';you looking at my ***'; but she said it with a big smile like she's laughing. I said yeah and I played a long with it. I swear to God she's a rich jew girl wearing those really tight jeans and those boots is extremely sexy. How do I turn from that cute guy into that cute guy that knows how to talk girls into dates??



I'll be dead honest with you guys, I've never been on a date (I'm 15) but I did kiss an extremely beautiful..How do I keep girls I like??
Try stop being so naive?



From every thing you described about yourself, it's extremely easy to see why girls should not be attracted to you in the first place. All you have to say about yourself pretty much is that you have style. Wow....so what? Hint: When it comes to finding someone worth sharing our love with, most of us (the sane ones, anyway) are not going to waste it on someone so shallow such as yourself.



You may seem attractive on the outside to some, but on the inside, you're just a nobody. If you have the look, you better have the personality to back it up or you're never going to find a girl who appreciates you for who you are.



Oh, and you're 15. So you don't buy ';pretty rich stuff';....Mommy and Daddy buy it for you.How do I keep girls I like??
Be nice to themm ? lol ;]
Same here man, I got the looks (Really not exaggerated).



Just shy man, we got the personality, really actually care. Just that damn shy barrier



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



Help me out.
baha poor didums :(



i kinda know how u feel cause i really want a bf at tha moment and im like skinny and pretty and not fridget but i dont have a bf! but i guess im only 12 so i can wait,, and maybe u just need 2 wait as well, ya just gotsta let the words FfFlLlOoOwWw.. lol



hope ya get with your jew friend :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment