Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why do hot girls talk to ugly guys?

First off, I understand that looks, how much money a guy has, or whether or not he's athlete isn't what attracts girls. Good game and what a guy says to a girl is very, very important. But its been buggin me the last couple times I've been out to bars/clubs seeing the hottest girls there talk to some of the dorkiest looking, unattractive guys. Now I'm probably the least cocky person I know but I'm just trying to make my point clear: I'm a 22 year old college student..very popular guy at my school, I'll be honest I'm cool, but I'm trying to start working girls outside of the college life atmosphere. I'm probably one of the better looking guys I've seen..I bounce around and work a room with no problem at all, demonstrating my social value..I have a smile that sets me apart from most guys, and I flash it a lot..I have a very toned physique and I take care of my body. I approach girls (and only the hottest ones) with a lot of confidence and tease them, and try to make them laugh..you know, a good balance of compliments and teasing while trying to keep them interested. But for whatever reason I can't keep them around or get their numbers like some of these other lamer looking dudes do and i cant figure out what I'm doing wrong!! Ahhhh!! I'll check out these guys talkin to multiple girls throughout the night and the girls just look so intrigued to be around them and I'm just like what could he possibly being saying to her right now that's keeping her so interested?! What do ladies want to hear? PS I'm not a sleezeball just looking for one night stands, I just like the feeling of attractive females being into me.



Anyway, like I said I didn't want to come across as arrogant, I'm a nice guy, I'm just trying to make the point clear. Advice from experienced guys and preferably girls would be greatly appreciated! ThanksWhy do hot girls talk to ugly guys?
Epic fail not coming across as arrogant. ';I'm probably one of the better looking guys I've seen'; lol...



Also, the fact that you say you are very popular and cool, in addition to you saying you want to ';start working girls'; makes you sound extremely immature.



In the real world you aren't judged by how cool you were in college or high school, no one cares, it means absolutely nothing. Also, bouncing around the room makes you look desperate, not sociable. Don't go to bars looking for girls. Go to have a good time with your friends or relax and have a drink. If a girl is there that is interested fine, if not oh well, move on.



I think the sooner you can not be fixated on whether or not hot girls are into you, the sooner they will be.



With the amount of good things you have to say about yourself, you sure seem a bit insecure. You will find that women aren't the same as college girls. Your frat boy charm will not work on them. You need to grow up and be a real man.



Just sayin'Why do hot girls talk to ugly guys?
I'm a guy, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a stab at it. They probably don't talk to you because you are kinda full of yourself.
you look liike a desperate pervert and a womens sixth sense smells this hanging off you like a used tampon caught on the heel of your shoe
Trust me, not ALL hot chics like ugly guys...
Stop trying so hard. Always works.
There are many possibilities that I can think of off the top of my head. I feel that sometimes women want to talk to someone who is interesting, someone who they aren't used to, someone different.



And if you are truly attractive as you claim to be, they might assume that you're already taken. Happens a lot.



A lot of times, you can't wait for a girl to come to you, you can go to them too. Usually it is the girl that waits for the guy. So step up your game, these ';other guys'; are doing their thing.
The reason girls don't talk to you is probably because you sound conceited. I mean all you talked about was you and how good looking you think you are! Girls don't like that.. You are too full of yourself. Try to be more into girls then you are yourself and maybe girls will start talking to you.
God you're dumber than a bucket of hair.
you gotta keep em interested, by talking about your hobbies and activities, interests and stuff like that, not what you got or the car you drive. yeah the goldiggers love that talk, but mature, intelligent, hot girls like a guy who has the same interests, tells them interesting stories. Like me i've had my fair share of very attractive model type girls and a couple were actually fashion models, but i like art, different music/artists, reading, sports, martial arts, singing, theatre etc, so i can relate to near enough every thing they like and do. So as long as you can talk about less important stuff i.e. wealth, cars, jewellery etc, then your keep em interested, if not your a waste.



P.S i'm not ugly either, i just relate too girls easy.

good luck mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment