Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I make good conversation with girls, and what about?

I am not exactly socially adept, nor am very good looking. But every now and then, there will be a girl talking to me, and I'll be talking to her, and I try too hard to make her laugh and it doesn't work, and I am always short on things to talk about, I feel uncomfortable asking questions, fearing rejection at every corner.

How do I overcome this shyness, and start making decent conversation with girls, humor and all. And what do I talk about with girls?



Please help me outHow do I make good conversation with girls, and what about?
Hello :)

I used to be really really shy, boys would never talk to me and when they did I went bright red and tripped over my words and made a complete idiot out of myself!

Now....most of my friends are boys, when i was single I would always pull on a night out and now I am in my 2nd steady relationship with my amazing boyfriend of over a year!

Try having girls as friends firstly.... I use to have the sort of mentality where I would just remind myself that I'm not trying to pull, and I don't care if they don't fancy me coz they are just friends! It helped me to relax and be myself more!

Also try going onto dating sites and things, not to make any serious relationships, but just to get used to chatting to girls and making conversation, its always easier when the other person can't see you! And they always have a brief description of their interests, find someone with the same as you so you can talk about it and you'll hit it off straight away!!

Also, a girl likes it when you listen and show genuine interest in what they are saying! Ask her questions about herself, if you can't think of anything to say, you can still rely on her to think of something.

To start conversation ask her about her work, what she does, does she like it, it may seem a boring conversation starter but its getting over that first hurdle and opens up other possibilities of conversation topic!

Remember to smile.....don't look scared. Confidence is the key!! Even if a guy wasn't that great looking, but he came up to me brimming with confidence and had some personality and character in him then that's all that would matter for me!!

The thing is.....too many people try and seperate girls from boys, as if we are a different species....we are all human people, we all get scared, chances are she is probably quite nervous as well. Your confidence will help her be confident and all should be fine!!

Hope this has helped!!

Now get out there and show yourself off!!!How do I make good conversation with girls, and what about?
i don't know how to help you but when u figure it could you let me know. i feel the same way that you do.
  • control food cost
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment