Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is it a bit weird when girls wanna flirt and start relationships with guys first?

Tips on how girls talk to guys.Is it a bit weird when girls wanna flirt and start relationships with guys first?
No.Is it a bit weird when girls wanna flirt and start relationships with guys first?
Say hi.
No, because we can sense when a guy is interested, but shy. Some guys need help.
guys really dont care what you talk about.

what we do care about is how you say it
No, its not weird at all.

In fact, my current girl did the same thing to me.



I dont remember exactly how she started, just do what you feel is right.
Don't try understand us, it's too difficult.
It is absolutely NOT weird. I think its a good idea, because a lot of people (both male and female) are shy, so if one person is willing to strike up a flirtatious conversation, I am all for it. Hell, I'd love to have a girl make the first move.
no, its not weird at all.. in fact a lot of guys would rather it be that way. some men are just too shy to make the first move.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment