Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do i talk to girls?

Im a dude....and I have no problems talking with other dudes. But when it comes to girls, i get tensed. I dont know what to talk about, and im afraid to bore them. I get sweaty when i talk to a pretty girl. Im 17, and i get depressed looking at my inability to talk to girls. I want a woman in my life, but with these difficulties, it'll be hard for me.How do i talk to girls?
You can talk to girls if you want to. You just need to stop worrying and get over your fear. Just think about us girls we actually are afraid to talk to guys but then we do anyways. If you break the ice then the rest is easy. Just talk about how you are then talk about what your doing this week or something and you'll get into things you like extra. Or you could ask a girl for help on something then the conversation will get into more. Once you start doing this you won't be afraid anymore. Good luck.How do i talk to girls?
Dude! instant cure is take her *** to a rock concert buy her a cool concert t-shirt and make the most of a rocking evening! Chic's did good music. Also take her out for some really good Pizza and Beer, Chic's dig that too!
u talk to a girl with ur moth..caz that's the only way pple talk..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment